Laser cutting is the most universal and accurate sheet metal cutting method. Dimension tolerance within ± 0.1 mm and possibility of cutting a wide variety of materials: carbon steel, acid-resistant steel, aluminium, copper, brass. We are using BYSTRONIC laser cutter for cutting flat sheet metal: BySprint Fiber 3015; Fiber 3000.
This machine is using “fibre laser” technology. This technology has many advantages compared to conventional lasers. It allows cutting of thin sheet metal at higher speeds, while smaller wavelength allows cutting materials with poor radiation absorbent properties. Resonator and optics design eliminates many maintenance requirements, as well as gas emissions and reduces power consumption by 3 times.
Our device allows:
- Unparalleled efficiency and highest cutting quality of thin and medium sheet metal with the use of innovative fibre laser technology.
- Low operating cost due to low power consumption and elimination of laser gases translates to very attractive cutting services prices.
- High flexibility – by allowing high quality cutting of carbon steel, acid-resistant steel (stainless), aluminium, copper, brass and film covered sheet metal.
- Optimal arrangement of elements on a sheet ensuring maximum material utilization with the use of BySoft 7 software.
- Quick quotation (when provided with drawings in .dwg or .dxf format) with the use of one of BySoft7 software modules.
Technological characteristics of our laser:
- nominal sheet size: 1500 x 3000 mm,
- maximum material thickness:
- structural steel: 20 mm,
- stainless steel: 12 mm,
- aluminium: 12 mm,
- brass: 6 mm,
- copper 6mm